ran my first prints tonight and also ran into quite a few problems. I realized that I needed to brush up on my silkscreening skills because I forgot so many little details of things that make the process go smoothly. But I guess there’s always the initial first attempt when everything goes wrong that can go wrong. By the end I think I got the hang of it and started to feel more confident....
Just about finished up my illustrations, as featured in my last post. Everythings digitized and colored; there are 6 in total and I’m totally pumped about each one. I’ve started prototyping what the designs will look like on tshirts & I’ve also taken apart some of the shapes I used in the illustrations and I am playing around with the idea of using individual shapes in a more...